Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Buckhead Family Law Buckhead Family Law
  • Life Forward

How do I get my child support increased in Georgia?

Return to FAQ Videos


In Georgia, a party can seek an increase of child support based on the changed financial circumstances of the party. Either your income is decreased or the other parent’s income has increased, or the material needs of your child has increased since the entry of the last order. It’s important to discuss this with the attorney to determine if a child support increase is warranted under the facts and circumstances of your case.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn


By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation