Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Buckhead Family Law Buckhead Family Law
  • Life Forward

I share custody with my ex-wife, but she is an unfit parent. What should I do?

Return to FAQ Videos


Parenting plans in Georgia can be modified anytime there’s a material change of circumstances that are affecting the best interest in the welfare of the child. So, if there’s problems with the former spouse or questions of fitness, those should be addressed with an attorney to govern the next best course of action in seeking a modification of the custodial arrangements.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn


By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation