Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

What is the first thing that I should do if I am served with a summons and complaint in Georgia?

Return to FAQ Videos


The first thing you need to do after being served with a summons and complaint for divorce in Georgia is consult with an attorney. There is a timeline attached to that summons and complaint in order for you to properly respond to the court and to make sure you’re receiving notices of hearings and other such events in the divorce. That’s why it’s important to consult with an experienced divorce attorney.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
MileMark Media

© 2018 - 2021 Buckhead Family Law. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.